Wednesday, May 5, 2010

oh cupcakes "invites" you!!!

In my life before my amazing twins, I made custom invitations. I LOVED doing this, but it is time and labor intensive, two things that don't mix well with babies. So I put this business on hold and moved on to my other favorite part of the party....CUPCAKES!!!
Now that my "babies" are 5 and starting kindergarten in the fall I am itching to get back to invitations! I will be posting pictures of invites I have done in the past, but start thinking about all those parties coming up....graduation, wedding, birthday, summer pool parties, anything and everything you can think of. We can help with the invitations, the favors and the cupcakes! How perfect is that! Let us help you make your next party perfect!

To celebrate "oh cupcakes invites" we are offering a 10% discount on invitation orders placed by July 1, 2010. Call today!

No comments: